Do you know that you can have multiple WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone? Yes that right!! These days people are using multiple WhatsApp account on their smartphone with some tricks and tweaks.
Similarly in this article I will teach you how you can have multiple / 2 WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone using a third party app call Parallel Space and that too without rooting your smartphone. So without wasting any time let’s get started
I am currently sharing this method because this is a simple method and anyone can follow this but there are many alternatives to this method and I will share all of the with you soon so if you don’t want to use this method for any reason then you can do so.
So before getting started, let me tell you something about Parallel Space
About Parallel Space?
This is an unique app for Android OS (right now only available for Android) which allows you to use two / multiple accounts of almost any social media on your smartphone. Example: If you have a WhatsApp account on your Android device then Parallel Space will create a separate space on your device so that you can run another WhatsApp account in that space simultaneously.
One more cool thing about Parallel Space is that you can not only use it for WhatsApp but also for:
- Playing games on multiple accounts
- For other social media sites like Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Instagram and many more!!
This app is only 5MB in size but it is a very powerful app that can help you stay connect with your friends and loved once with multiple / 2 accounts.
Why Parallel Space and not any other method?
There are many ways through which you can run 2 / multiple WhatsApp accounts but instead I chose this method because of the following reasons:
- This is a straightforward app, no hard tweaks or any other tricks are required to run multiple social media or any other accounts
- An app which comes in the list of top apps for providing multiple accounts for different purpose
- A simple layout with stunning user interface so that anyone can work on it
Thing required before getting started:
These are the following things that are required to run 2 / multiple WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone:
- Make sure your phone consist of 2 sims, It should be a dual sim phone or else this method will not work
- Parallel Space is a small app but it requires space while creating clones for your desired social media accounts, So make sure your device have plenty of space
- Make sure to grant all the permissions, If you don’t know how to grant the permission for the app then don’t worry as I have mentioned the steps below
How to use Multiple WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone with Parallel Space:
To get started all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Download the Parallel Space app on your desired smartphone using this link: http://parallel-app.com
- Install it on your device
- Now open Parallel Space
- Click on Start and and then select the social media icon of which you want to have another account on your smartphone, As this tutorial is about WhatsApp we will choose WhatsApp as an example
- Now click on “Add to Parallel Space” button and tap on the social media icon which you have created with Parallel Space
- Now all you have to do is setup your WhatsApp account as you did before, When you first time installed WhatsApp
- Done! you now have two / multiple WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone
Now you can chat with your friends and loved once with 2 / multiple WhatsApp accounts.
You can also set the “Swipe into Parallel Space” option ON to switch between 2 / multiple accounts for more convenience. All you have to do is:
- Open Parallel Space
- Click on the 3 vertical dots
- Click on Settings
- Now click on “Swipe into Parallel Space” option and Activate the option.
If you want then you can choose from where do you want to swipe, I suggest you to to select “Left Bottom and Right Bottom” option which is more convenient
You can face problems like “Unable to access WhatsApp contacts in Parallel Space” OR “Unable to send the messages” for this all you to make sure that your app is updated and you have granted all the permissions for the Parallel Space, To grant the permission follow the steps given below
Granting the permission for Parallel Space:
To grant all the permissions for Parallel Space so that it can run without any error follow these steps:
- Go to Parallel Space “App Info” section
- Click on Permissions
- Now give all permissions for Parallel Space. Leave the additional permissions OFF if you want (These options are not required)
That’s it!! Now you can run multiple WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone without any problem. Parallel Space can also be used for playing games like Candy Crush, Clash Of Clans and other popular online games with multiple accounts.
If you face any problem then feel free to ask it in the comment section below.